“Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.” Ephesians 4:32
Random Acts of Kindness day is in February, but I decided to share this list now because being kind is something to do every day.
My sister and I came up with these ideas one day during school. But they are only a few. There are so many other ways to give people completely unexpected moments of happiness in their day.
Without further ado, the list. . .
- Write a note to someone you love
- Do a sibling’s chore
- Wash the dishes for someone
- Get up early and make breakfast for your family
- Read a book to a younger sibling (or niece or nephew)
- Leave a note for a store worker
- Leave a gift for the mailman
- Make your mom her favorite tea
- Offer to pay for someone else’s meal at a restaurant
- Drop a $5 bill for someone to find
- Leave your change in the vending machine
- Sing your sibling’s favorite song for them
- Make a special dinner for your family
- Write a note of appreciation for your friends
- Take a plate of cookies to a neighbor
What is something special you’ve done for someone recently? Is there something someone did for you that you’ll always remember? I’d love to hear about it!