Hello, friends! Can you believe that it’s December already? I decided to catch up on all of the blog tags I’ve been nominated for in the past few months. (Two of them were from my younger sis BetsyJane, she rocks <3)
And now, on to the tags!
The Alphabet Book Tag
- Thank the person who nominated you. Thank you, Betsy, for letting me do this! Go read her answers here on her blog, Poppyseeds.
- Link back to the original creator Inaya B.
- Only use the names of books you’ve read, are currently reading or have on your shelf- no researching for books.
- Book titles that start with ‘the’ don’t exactly count. If you take ‘The girl who drank the moon’, for example, then you would put it under the letter g. The first letter of the next word, basically.
- You can only have one book per letter. If you don’t have any book, just put ‘none’.
- Nominate at least 5 people.
- Add the rules to your post.
- Write a book review on any one of the books (Extra challenge if you want to attempt it)
- Have fun!
A- Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
B- Behind the Lights: The Extraordinary Adventure of a Mum and Her Family by Helen Smallbone
C- California Crazy by Beverly Lewis
D- Dust by Kara Swanson
E- Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
F- Freshman Frenzy by Beverly Lewis
G- Grace Unplugged by Melody Carlson
H- Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
I- The Ickabog by J.K. Rowling
J- Jane Eyre by Jane Austen
K- The Keeping Quilt by Patricia Polacco
L- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S Lewis
M- Miss Rumphius by Barbara Cooney
N- The Napping House by Audrey Wood
O- Otis Spofford by Beverly Cleary
P- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
R- Ramona and Beezus by Beverly Cleary
S- The Star That Always Stays by Anna Rose Johnson
T- The Trouble with Weddings by Beverly Lewis
U- Up from Slavery by Booker T. Washington
V- Voyage on the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis
W- War Room by Randy Alcorn
Y- The Young Dancer by Darcy Bussell
The Remarkable Blogger Tag
The Things Which Must Be Obeyed
- Add the featured image
- Tag your post with #theremarkablebloggertag
- Pingback to original post
- Mention the creator, Simply Selina
- Share something unique about you
- Answer the nine questions the person who nominated you has asked
- Ask 9 nine questions for your nominees
- Nominate 10 – 15 people (0_0)
- Have fun!
Something unique about me: I have been indoor skydiving, and it was so amazing! You can read about it here.
What is the best book you’ve ever read?
Why does this have to be a question? XD I loved reading Dust and Shadow, both by Kara Swanson. The Star That Always Stays by Anna Rose Johnson is also a lovely book!
What is your least favorite Disney movie?
Pinocchio. I remember watching it when I was younger and not liking it at all.
Do you have any siblings? If so, how many?
Yes, I do! I have five siblings: three brothers (all older) and two sisters (one older, one younger)
What is your favorite breakfast food?
Fruit pizza. Y’all, it’s cookie dough with icing and fruit. What’s not to love?
What is one thing (food, book, etc.) that you can’t stand but most people love?
I don’t like pizza not made at home. I love pizza when I can make it or my sister makes it, but other than that, no.
What was your first blog post about? How many views did it get?
My first blog post was about creating a safe and secure password. It got a grand total of 33 views.
What song will you always sing along to?
I will always sing along to any for King and Country song I hear.
How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging for a year and a half now! A year ago I moved my blog to WordPress, and it’s been an amazing journey since then!
Do you know how to use power tools?
I know how to use some power tools, yes!
The Sunshine Blogger Tag
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog. (Thank you so much, Gilmo! <3)
2. Answer the questions
3. Nominate eleven bloggers and ask them eleven questions (I don’t know eleven bloggers who write, but I will do my best.)
1. Old Disney or new Disney?
I’m going to go with new Disney. The Frozen movies are two of my favorites!
2. Favourite snack when writing?
I love a cup of vanilla chai tea with some of my sister’s cookies!
3. What is your favourite/least favourite school subject (I am even asking those no longer in school)?
I love English and history. Learning about historic people and places is fascinating. In English, I read interesting books and have fun writing assignments! My least favorite subject is Microscope Work.
4. What is a book you really like that no one else seems to know about?
I can’t think of any off the top of my head. That’s a good thing, right?
5. Which best describes your life; order, chaos, or orderly chaos?
Orderly chaos, I guess?
6. If you were a character in Alice’s adventures in Wonderland who would you be?
I’ve never read the book and haven’t seen the movie, but after googling the characters, I’m going to say Alice.
7. You’re alone on the moon, what is your first step of action (Assume you can survive in that atmosphere)?
Find the space shuttle to get back home. Taking pictures as I looked, of course!
8. You take a picture of the Loch Ness Monster; do you turn it in to a newspaper or keep it secret?
I’d keep it a secret.
9. What is the best age to start reading at?
Five or six. Once children know how to read, they can read about all sorts of things and learn a lot.
10. What two characters from any separate fictional universe would make the most interesting duo?
I think that Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars and Moana from Moana would be a great duo!
11. Which elemental ability would suit you the best; air, water, fire, or earth?
And we’re finally at the end of this long post of tags! I’m going to leave an open nomination for all of them. if you’d like to do one, two, or all three, go for it! Make sure to tag me on your post so I can read your answers 😉